A Delicious Dinner: Chicken Delight
Are you looking for an easy and delicious chicken recipe? This Chicken Delight is a sure-fire way to impress even the pickiest eaters. With a unique combination of fragrant spices and zesty citrus marinade, this chicken dish will transport your taste buds to a culinary paradise.
Let’s start with the marinade which consists of freshly squeezed lemon juice and zest, Greek yogurt, cumin, paprika, and garlic. The Greek yogurt adds a wonderful creamy texture and tangy flavor to the marinade while the cumin and paprika give an earthy warmth with a touch of heat. The garlic and lemon harmoniously tie together the other ingredients.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon; juice and zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow dish, combine lemon juice, zest, garlic, yogurt, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Add the chicken breasts, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
Remove the cooked chicken and keep warm.
- Serve the Chicken Delight with your favorite side dishes or atop a bed of greens for a delicious and satisfying meal!
This Chicken Delight is an excellent example of Nepalese cuisine, where an abundance of fragrant spices, such as cumin, cinnamon and cardamom, are commonly used. The addition of lemon juice and zest give a refreshing and bright taste that pairs perfectly with the spices.
For an added touch of color, you could sprinkle some chopped parsley on top of the cooked chicken. Or for a heartier dish, why not serve it with a side of roasted vegetables or basmati rice? However you decide to enjoy this dish, we are confident that it will be a hit at the dinner table.
This Chicken Delight recipe is not only delicious and easy to make but is also a great way to bring a little Nepalese flavor to your dinner table. Enjoy!