Introducing Sobys Crab Cake: A Seafood Delicacy!
It’s no surprise that seafood is a favorite among many cultures – there’s something about the freshness and the taste that appeals to a broad range of palates. And when it comes to seafood recipes, Sobys Crab Cake is a must-try. This scrumptious dish brings together the perfect combination of traditional flavors with a modern twist, giving you a truly unique culinary experience.
-4 cups Crab meat
-1 cup Plain white breadcrumbs
-2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
-1 teaspoon of Old Bay
-¼ teaspoon Mustard
-6 tablespoons Butter, melted
-2 tablespoons minced Green onions
-1 teaspoon Parsley
-1 teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the crab meat, breadcrumbs, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, melted butter, and green onions in a large bowl.
3. Form the mixture into 8 equal-size patties and place them on the parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the top of each patty with the parsley and salt and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Broil for the last two minutes and serve!
Sobys Crab Cake is one of those dishes that proves that comfort food doesn’t have to be basic. The beautiful blend of Old Bay, green onions, and parsley creates a subtle yet unmistakable depth of flavor that will make you come back for more. Plus, it’s big on presentation too – these artfully crafted patties look just as good as they taste.
If you’re looking for something new and exciting to incorporate into your seafood repertoire, look no further than Sobys Crab Cake. Incorporating elements of both American and Asian cuisine, this dish yields the perfect combination of classic and modern flavors. And with a preparation time of under 30 minutes, they’re easy to whip up and enjoy!