Indulge in the Deliciously Unique Flavor of a Royal Cookie
When it comes to classic desserts, Royal Cookies take the throne. This delightful cookie packs a powerful punch of flavors, ranging from sweet and creamy to light and refreshing. Its combination of exotic spices and taste-tempting ingredients makes it a must-have on dessert menus around the world.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon baking powder
– ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 pinch of salt
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– ¼ cup of butter
– 1 cup of crushed walnuts
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– ½ cup of dried cranberries
– 2/3 cup of white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until pale and creamy.
4. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until a thick batter forms.
6. Fold in the walnuts, honey, cranberries, and white chocolate chips.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and set.
9. Allow the Royal Cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These delicious cookies are great for entertaining as they can be made in advance and kept in an airtight container for later. Serve with a simple scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra-special treat. They can also be enjoyed as-is alongside a cup of hot coffee or tea.
Royal Cookies are truly a divine indulgence. As if their ooey, gooey texture and scrumptious flavor weren’t enough, they bring together a perfect harmony of ingredients that encompass sweet, spicy, and savory notes. Each bite will have you dreaming of faraway lands, looking forward to the next time you can have a taste of these royal treats.