Chicken Inasal Recipe by Joel Torre
If you’re looking for a truly unique experience in the kitchen, look no further than this Chicken Inasal Recipe by Joel Torre. This Filipino dish is packed with flavor and savory delight. As a cultural fusion, it involves the traditional marinade and roasting style of Spanish cuisine, combined with the delightfully light and savory aromas of local Filipino dishes.
• 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
• 5 cloves of garlic, minced
• ½ cup soy sauce
• ½ cup vinegar
• ⅓ cup calamansi (Philippine lime juice)
• ½ teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 6 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, calamansi, black pepper and brown sugar.
2. Add the chicken pieces and mix well until the chicken is well-coated with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate the chicken for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 425oF.
5. Rub a baking sheet or pan with the cooking oil.
6. Place the chicken pieces skin side down on the baking sheet.
7. Roast the chicken in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, then turn the pieces over to the other side and roast for another 20 minutes.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven once it’s golden brown and is cooked through.
The wonderful flavor of this Chicken Inasal mix is perfect when served with white rice or a side vegetable dish. Enjoy this glorious cultural fusion, served as a hearty meal for your family to indulge in!
Joel Torre has expertly crafted this Chicken Inasal recipe to create a savory dish that is sure to captivate the taste buds of Filipino food lovers to those unfamiliar with this cuisine. If you’re looking for a dish that dishes out the heart and soul of the Philippines, this Chicken Inasal recipe is the perfect choice. So, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and give Joel Torre’s dish a try!