Indulge in Deliciousness with the Butter Cake California Pizza Kitchen Recipe
As the saying goes, life is short – so why not live it with good food? Prepare to be whisked away to a delectable culinary journey with the Butter Cake California Pizza Kitchen Recipe. This infinite indulgence is the perfect balance of sweet and savory, a blend of flavor and texture. Bite into luscious white butter cake and taste the creamy white cheese, followed by a subtle touch of oregano to turn this classic dessert into an Italian-inspired delight.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch-square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter until creamy. Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk in three additions, beating until just combined. Stir in cheese and oregano.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Whether you prefer it as a warm and cozy dessert or a comforting slice after a meal, the Butter Cake California Pizza Kitchen Recipe is sure to please. The sweet butter cake melds with the sharp white cheddar cheese, and the oregano offers an interesting counterpoint. It is a romance of flavor and texture that will bring your taste buds alive. Throw a pool party complete with a mediterranean feast for the grand finale – serve up the Butter Cake California Pizza Kitchen!