A very healthy recipe today that I am sure you will enjoy. This meal is perfect as a side dish or a main. It uses low fat ingredients but you can use full fat if you so prefer.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lb fresh cauliflower floret
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4-1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower florets for 6-8 minutes, or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Lightly grease a large (at least 4-qt baking dish).
- Arrange steamed, drained florets in prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, garlic, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the mixture over florets in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden.