- Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- About 10 sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 green onion
- 1 jalepeno
- 1/2 cup fresh grilled corn
- 1/4 bunch of roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup Nacho cheese sauce
- 3 tbs salsa
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 1 tsp cumin
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
- In a medium size casserole dish, spread an even layer of chips lining the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle nacho cheese sauce evenly over the chips.
- Then, sprinkle some of the tomatoes, olives, sliced onions, corn, jalepenos, and cilantro over the chips.
- Then add another layer of chips. Pour the rest of the cheese sauce over these chips.
- Then sprinkle the rest of the tomatoes, olives, sliced onions, corn, jalepenos, cilantro, and the tsp of ground cumin over the chips as well.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese sauce is hot. Top with salsa and sour cream.