Apple, Cheddar & Red Onion Panini
- 2 pieces of naan bread.
- 2 apples, cored and sliced.
- Sharp cheddar cheese, sliced.
- Red onion, sliced.
- Hot & sweet mustard.
- Place a layer of cheddar cheese slices on bottom piece of naan/bread.
- Layer on sliced apples, then sliced red onion and another layer of cheddar cheese.
- Spread hot & sweet mustard on top piece of naan and then place that on top of apple, onion and cheese.
- Place in grill press until heated through, approximately 6 minutes.
- Cut in half if using larger slices of naan and serve.